All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an overview of high stakes accountability, the No Child Left Behind Act, and a framework for assessing the impact of high stakes accountability policy on school capacity. This book covers the fiscal implications of various components of accountability systems: testing, highly qualified teachers, school choice, and supplemental services.
- PublisherInformation Age Publishing
- Date of Publication15/03/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleResearch in Education Fiscal Policy & Practice: Local, National & Global Perspectives S.
- Place of PublicationGreenwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Age Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight391 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byChristopher Roellke,Jennifer King Rice
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.