All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.45Trending at £8.98
- £7.91Trending at £8.98
- £6.79Trending at £6.91
- £13.86Trending at £14.91
- £17.18Trending at £19.95
- £10.00Trending at £12.37
- £14.56Trending at £16.52
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume describes the task of developing high critical temperature superconducting quantum interference devices and using them as sensors for biomedical applications, including magnetic immunoassays, magnetoencephalography and MRI.
- Author(s)Fredrik Oisjoen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication25/07/2012
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleSpringer Theses
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXVIII, 98 p.
- Weight345 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.