Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionProviding an overview of the field of high-temperature superconductivity, this book focuses on topics, experimental results, and theoretical issues. It reviews conventional superconductors and then presents the structure, normal state and superconducting properties, and applications of the cuprate superconductors.
- Author(s)Gerald Burns
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication04/12/1991
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.