CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £67.78
- £17.89Trending at £22.49
- £108.12Trending at £156.53
- £23.51Trending at £35.00
- £31.75Trending at £48.00
- £29.64Trending at £34.86
- £20.98Trending at £22.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, edited by Potyrailo and Amis, addresses a new paradigm-shifting approach in the search for new materials-Combinatorial Materials Science. Most of these new materials will be less good than ones we use now since existing materials have been refined with the extensive work of scientists and engi- neers.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/04/2013
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXXIII, 638 p.
- Weight1015 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byEric J. Amis,Radislav A. Potyrailo
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.