All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.70Trending at £50.87
- £8.99Trending at £10.11
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £22.72Trending at £29.99
- £24.62Trending at £27.89
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £11.57Trending at £14.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe presence of high voltage power lines has provoked widespread concern for many years. High Voltage Electricity Installations presents an in-depth study of policy surrounding the planning of high voltage installations, discussing the manner in which they are percieved by the public, and the associated environmental issues.
- Author BiographyDr. Stephen Jay is a lecturer in Faculty of Development and Society at Sheffield Hallam University, where he teaches environmental planning and environmental assessment. He has recently completed PhD research into the land-use planning effects of high-voltage electricity installations, and the related ex[pression of local authority concerns. He is particularly interested in the development of strategic environmental assessment, the formation of local environment policy, and public perceptions of the environment. He has authored a number of articles in journal and conference proceedings.
- Author(s)Stephen Andrew Jay
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/04/2006
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleRSP
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight604 g
- Width180 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.