All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionEdited by a multi-national team, this comprehensive book focuses on the blend of theory and practice needed to inform advanced entrepreneurship students of the specifics of high-tech start-ups. Key topics covered include: uncertainty and innovation; entrepreneurial finance; marketing technological innovations; and high-tech incubation management.
- Author BiographyMichel Bernasconi is Professor in Business Strategy & Entrepreneurship and Director of the High-tech Entrepreneurship Center at the CERAM Sophia Antipolis, Frrance. Simon Harris is Reader in International Strategic Management at the University of Strathclyde in Scotland, UK. Mette Moensted is Professor in Knowledge Management in the Department of Management, Politics & Philosophy at Copenhagen Business School, Denmark.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/08/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note39 black & white illustrations, 14 black & white tables, 39 black & white line drawings
- Weight470 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byMette Monsted,Michel Bernasconi,Simon Harris
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.