CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £10.95Trending at £16.23
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionChallenges universities to rethink their missions and to re-structure courses, research programs, and campus life in terms of sustainability. This title offers theoretical and practical resources for students, teachers, researchers, and administrators who seek sustainability in higher education.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/03/2004
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleCERC Studies in Comparative Education
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight703 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byArjen E. J. Wals,Peter Blaze Corcoran
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.