All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Estonia, many of the educational transitions that have taken place in developed world over decades have been condensed in just less than two decades. This book describes these transitions and addresses the current state of tertiary education from the point of views of both learners and teachers.
- Author BiographyEllu Saar is a Professor at the Institute of International and Social Studies, Tallinn University (Estonia). Her research areas are social stratification and mobility, educational inequalities, and life course studies. She is a member of Editorial Board of European Sociological Review and a member of Steering Committee of ECSR. Rene Mottus is a senior researcher at the Department of Psychology, Centre for Cognitive Ageing and Cognitive Epidemiology, University of Edinburgh (UK), and at the Department of Psychology, University of Tartu. His research interests span several areas in the broad field of human individual differences, including personality traits and processes, cognitive abilities, health and genetics.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication29/05/2013
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight590 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byEllu Saar,Rene Mottus
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.