CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £13.70Trending at £14.52
- £25.40Trending at £27.06
- £9.28Trending at £17.50
- £22.37Trending at £25.66
About this product
- DescriptionPresents research into the consequences of difference and diversity for higher education. This volume identifies challenges and opportunities that diversity poses for higher education. It provides international comparisons of how diversity affects higher education and of the salience and impact of diversity in higher education.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleAdvances in Education in Diverse Communities: Research Policy and Praxis
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Weight865 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byMarguerite Bonous-Hammarth,Robert Teranishi,Walter R. Allen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.