All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHe offers policy options that can enable state and federal governments to increase investment in higher education.
- Author BiographyWalter W. McMahon is emeritus professor of economics and emeritus professor of education at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He is the author of Education and Development: Measuring the Social Benefits.
- PrizesWinner of PROSE Awards: Education 2009.
- Author(s)Walter W. McMahon
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication24/03/2009
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note18, 18 black & white line drawings
- Weight726 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 17
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.