Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.32
- £12.75Trending at £20.22
- £40.35Trending at £41.15
- £30.00Trending at £43.03
- £18.73Trending at £19.65
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
- £30.19Trending at £33.23
About this product
- DescriptionAn invaluable tool for national judges, judges and staff of international courts, civil servants at ministries of justice, this study of the dividing line between the national and international level identifies the contemporary function of the highest national courts.
- Author BiographyA. S. Muller is Director of the Hague Institute for the Internationalisation of Law (HiiL). M. A. Loth is Dean and Professor of Jurisprudence and Legal Theory at the Erasmus School of Law at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- PublisherT.M.C. Asser Press
- Date of Publication09/07/2009
- GenreInternational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleHague Colloquium on Fundamental Principles of Law Series
- Place of PublicationThe Hague
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintT.M.C. Asser Press
- Content Note230 p.
- Weight514 g
- Edited byA. S. Muller,M.A. Loth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.