All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.84Trending at £6.01
- £10.99Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.50
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a study of Turkish romance. This work presents descriptions of the singers who perform these tales, the performance venues, interactions between singers and audiences, and the romance texts as artistic objects. It contains cognates in Persian and Arabic tale-telling, as well as links to European medieval romances.
- Author BiographyIlhan Bagoz is Professor Emeritus of Folklore and Central Eurasian Studies at Indiana University.
- Author(s)Ilhan Basgoz
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication25/10/2008
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleSpecial Publications of the Folklore Institute, Indiana University
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note11 b&w photos, 7 figures
- Weight540 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.