CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £10.30Trending at £10.50
- £16.61Trending at £16.82
- £14.50Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionFrancis Tapon's thru-hike of the Appalachian Trail and what the adventure can teach you about life.
- Author BiographyFrancis Tapon is a public speaker, world traveller, and life coach. He has travelled to over 75 countries. He was born and raised in San Francisco. He is a first-generation American, born of a French father and a Chilean mother. He has a degree in Religion from Amherst College and an MBA from Harvard Business School.
- Author(s)Francis Tapon
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationBurlingame
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notephotographs and 2 colour maps
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.