All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.78
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.49
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to the trails and backcountry roads of Arches National Park and Canyonlands National Park, Utah.
- Author BiographyBill Schneider has spent forty years hiking trails all across America. During college in the mid-1960s, he worked on a trail crew in Glacier National Park and became a hiking addict. He spent the 1970s publishing Montana Outdoors magazine for the Montana Department of Fish, Wildlife & Parks while covering as many miles of trails as possible on weekends and holidays. In 1979 Bill and his partner, Mike Sample, founded Falcon Publishing. Since then he has written twenty books and hundreds of magazine articles on wildlife, outdoor recreation, and conservation issues. Bill has also taught classes on bicycling, backpacking, zero-impact camping, and hiking in bear country for the Yellowstone Institute, a nonprofit educational organization in Yellowstone National Park.In 2000 Bill retired from his position as president of Falcon Publishing (now part of Globe Pequot Press) after it had grown into the premier publisher of outdoor recreation guidebooks, with more than 800 titles in print. During the early 21st Century, he worked as an Acquisition Editor for Globe Pequot Press and Travel and Outdoor Editor for NewWest.Net, a regional online magazine. He now lives in Helena, Montana, with his wife, Marnie, and works as a publishing consultant and freelance writer.For more details, go to www.billschneider.net.
- Author(s)Bill Schneider
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication05/02/2013
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Series TitleRegional Hiking Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Weight28 g
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 Sheet map
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.