All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis hiking guide to the Sangre de Cristo Wilderness and Great Sand Dunes National Park offers more than 70 hikes to explore the length of the range. Additional information on geology, history, and wildlife round out this superb guidebook.
- Author BiographyLee Hart is a full-time public relations professional and part-time freelance journalist who enjoys writing about the things she is passionate about: outdoor adventures close to home and around the globe, skiing and mouuntain biking. She can really work herself into a froth writing about water issues and water politics. She lives on the river in the sweetly unpretentious mountain town of Salida, CO.
- Author(s)Lee Hart
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/06/2015
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleRegional Hiking Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Note73 black & white halftones, 62 maps
- Weight18 g
- Width157 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £16.28Trending at £16.79
- £16.28Trending at £18.41
- £11.65Trending at £12.44
- £10.16Trending at £10.94
- £5.40Trending at £9.99
- £12.46Trending at £12.90
- £19.31Trending at £29.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.