All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £12.37
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £11.51Trending at £11.98
About this product
- Author(s)M.Timothy O'Keefe
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication02/12/2008
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleRegional Hiking Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Weight16 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Author BiographyM. Timothy O'Keefe, head of the Journalism division at the University of Central Florida, has published 13 books, over 1,000 magazine articles and more than 5,000 photographs. His work has appeared in several National Geographic books, National Geographic Traveler, Time-Life Books, Newsweek, Chicago Tribune, New York Times, Scientific American, Travel & Leisure, Caribbean Travel & Life, Reader's Digest Magazine, and Reader's Digest Books. O'Keefe's writing and photography have won more than 50 regional and national awards. The Florida Outdoor Writer's Association (FOWA) named his Seasonal Guide to the Natural Year: Florida with Georgia and Alabama Coasts Best Book of 1997. The following year, FOWA named The Spicy Camp Cookbook (Menasha Ridge Press) as the Best Book of 1998. Tampa Bay Magazine has called him Florida's premier wildlife photographer and writer.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.