Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £20.83
- £9.88Trending at £11.89
- £16.29Trending at £18.84
- £4.00Trending at £4.64
- £4.51Trending at £4.91
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.36Trending at £4.71
About this product
- DescriptionExperience 50 of the best hikes in Oregon. This one-of-a-kind guidebook will take outdoor enthusiasts on hikes along rugged, rocky coastline to historic lighthouses; through scented, sagebrush high desert and magnificent lava plains; to the tops of volcanic peaks; past cascading waterfalls; and alongside wild and scenic rivers.
- Author BiographyPortland resident Lizann Dunegan is a freelance writer and photographer specializing in writing outdoor guidebooks and travel articles on the Pacific Northwest. She has been hiking trails throughout Oregon and the Pacific Northwest for more than fifteen years.
- Author(s)Lizann Dunegan
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication07/05/2013
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleState Hiking Guides Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, maps
- Weight37 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.