All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive reference on Hilbert transforms covering the mathematical techniques for evaluating them, and their application.
- Author BiographyFrederick W. King is a Professor in the Department of Chemistry at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire.
- Author(s)Frederick W. King
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/04/2009
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleEncyclopedia of Mathematics and Its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number124
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 tables 350 exercises
- Weight1520 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine50 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.80Trending at £10.19
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.