All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £3.65
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionShows how the US news media created their own news frames of Clinton's political authenticity and image-making, from author's participation in Bill Clinton's 1992 presidential campaign through her own 2008 presidential bid.
- Author BiographyShawn J. Parry-Giles is a professor of communication and director of the Center for Political Communication and Civic Leadership at the University of Maryland and the coauthor of The Prime-Time Presidency: The West Wing and U.S. Nationalism.
- Author(s)Shawn J. Parry-Giles
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication21/01/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.