All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £88.22Trending at £135.00
- £13.34Trending at £20.92
- £13.12Trending at £15.13
- £12.99Trending at £16.93
- £11.79Trending at £12.99
- £5.77Trending at £7.00
- £7.17Trending at £9.95
About this product
- DescriptionBoth a magnificent celebration and a call for compassion, Himalaya is a panorama of the unique history and uncertain future of the world's highest region and its colourful inhabitants.
- Author BiographyRichard C. Blum, chairman of Blum Capital Partners and of the American Himalayan Foundation, led the 1980 Everest East Face Expedition and has maintained a long connection with Nepal and Tibet. In 1998, the Dalai Lama awarded him the Truth of Light Award for his charitable support of the people and environment of the Himalaya. Erica Stone is president of the American Himalayan Foundation, dedicated to education, health care, cultural and environmental conservation work in Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan, and with Tibetan refugees. She has an MBA from Berkeley. Broughton Coburn has spent two of the past three decades in the Himalaya working in development, conservation, writing, and filmmaking. He is the author of five nonfiction books.
- Author(s)Broughton Coburn
- PublisherNational Geographic Books
- Date of Publication07/08/2006
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Books
- Content Notepho
- Weight1250 g
- Width239 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.