All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeads you through the questions of what it means to be a man or a woman and to live with men and women in the twenty-first century. This book helps you in understanding your partner/husband/ boyfriend/girlfriend and any permutations thereof.
- Author BiographyBorn in the early eighties in New York to an American father and Scottish mother, Jean Hannah Edelstein is a London-based journalist with a signature style that combines New York sass and British wit. Since mid-2007 she has been writing in print and online for the Guardian, Observer, Independent, Independent on Sunday, New Statesman and Sunday Times, on topics ranging from sex to politics to literature. A former columnist for Arena and current contributing editor of Bad Idea magazine, Edelstein has also appeared as a commentator on BBC radio and television.
- Author(s)Jean Hannah Edelstein
- Date of Publication21/05/2009
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPreface Publishing
- Out-of-print date08/10/2010
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight243 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.73
- £8.99Trending at £11.98
- £8.31Trending at £8.35
- £3.77Trending at £3.83
- £5.29Trending at £6.07
- £10.22Trending at £10.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.