Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.38Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionTurning to three sources - historical, archaeological, and mythological, this title provides a multifaceted study of Himiko and ancient Japanese society.
- Author BiographyJ. Edward Kidder, Jr., is emeritus professor of Japanese at International Christian University, Tokyo.
- Author(s)J.Edward Kidder
- PublisherUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2007
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHonolulu, HI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight728 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.