Consider these sponsored items
- £27.16Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for both independent learners and classroom students alike, this book covers the essentials of Hindi Grammar. It includes: sections on the speech sounds of Hindi; an analysis of Hindi sentence structure; and examples.
- Author BiographyRama Agnihotri is at the Department of Linguistics at the University of Delhi-he specialises in applied linguistics, language teaching and ELT.
- Author(s)Rama Agnihotri
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/05/2007
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleRoutledge Essential Grammars
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 10
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white tables
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.01
- £32.33Trending at £33.18
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £9.84Trending at £10.24
- £20.62Trending at £29.95
- £4.45Trending at £4.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.