Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £97.58Trending at £126.00
- £6.34Trending at £6.52
- £6.09Trending at £7.99
- £6.99Trending at £9.03
- £7.49Trending at £10.22
- £23.44Trending at £35.27
- £26.13Trending at £36.28
About this product
- DescriptionA broad-ranging, lightly-illustrated, scholarly treatment of core topics in Hindu spirituality during its formative earlier periods. It brings together the complex skein of thoughts, beliefs, and practices that developed from the archaic period of the Vedas. It presents the eternal, timeles dimension of Hinduism.
- PublisherCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1980
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleWorld Spirituality
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byKrishnan Sivaraman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.