All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.67Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £6.07Trending at £6.24
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionA unique response to the challenging questions raised in the science and religion dialogue by drawing on Hindu theology. Edelmann replies to the sciences through close reading of an important Hindu text, the Bhagavata Pura.na, as well engaging with Hindu philosophical disciplines such as Samkhya-Yoga.
- PrizesWinner of John Templeton Award for Theological Promise 2011.
- Author(s)Jonathan B. Edelmann
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication02/02/2012
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleOxford Theological Monographs
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight560 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.