CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.73
- £21.13Trending at £29.90
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £5.50Trending at £5.78
- £13.47Trending at £25.43
- £18.30Trending at £29.77
- £18.23Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to explore the creative and collaborative processes of groups of DJs working together as hip-hop turntable teams. Focusing on a variety of subjects - from the history of turntable experimentation and the development of innovative sound manipulation techniques, to turntable team formation.
- Author BiographySophy Smith is Research Fellow at the Institute of Creative Technologies, De Montfort University, UK, where she leads the innovative transdisciplinary Masters in Creative Technologies (MA/MSc). Sophy's research focuses on creative collaboration. She works extensively as a composer and performer on national and international collaborative arts projects and is a founder and Director of the collaborative live art company Assault Events.
- Author(s)Sophy Smith
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/03/2013
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleAshgate Popular and Folk Music Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 10 b&w illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Derek B. Scott,Professor Lori Burns,Professor Stan Hawkins
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.