All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionHyper dogs are often overly energetic, wickedly smart, and incredibly stubborn. How do you turn your furry flurry of activity into a sane, mild-mannered companion? This book gives you fun, hip techniques especially for hyper dogs and harried pet parents who want quick results.
- Author BiographyAMY AMMEN, the director of Amiable Dog Training, is nationally known for her expertise in training unusual dog breeds and solving difficult problems. She has earned twenty-eight obedience titles, including three Obedience Trial Champions. She conducts training seminars all over the United States and has written six previous books, including Training in No Time (Howell Book House). KITTY FOTH-REGNER is a professional writer who has seen Ammen's training techniques work wonders with her own four pre-viously hyper dogs.
- Author(s)Amy Ammen,Kitty Foth-Regner
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/01/2007
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight404 g
- Width162 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.