CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1492 Hispaniola was inhabited by the Taino, an Indian group whose ancestors had moved into the Caribbean archipelago from lowland South America. This book examines the early years of the contact period in the Caribbean and reconstructs the social and political organization of the Taino.
- Author BiographySamuel M. Wilson is an Assistant Professor of Anthropology at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Author(s)Samuel M. Wilson
- PublisherThe University of Alabama Press
- Date of Publication31/08/1990
- Place of PublicationAlabama
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Alabama Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Width146 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.