All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication11/11/2014
- Language(s)English & German
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note35 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight440 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byReinhart Jarisch
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- Histamine and biogenic amines.- Symptoms of histamine intolerance.- Allergy and intolerance to drugs.- Surgery and dental operations.- Histamine intolerance in females.- Atopic dermatitis.- Specific immunotherapy of allergies.- Histamine and vitamin B6.- Histamine and seasickness.- Histamine and osteoporosis.
- Author BiographyAfter gaining his MD from the School of Medicine, University of Vienna, in 1970, Dr. Reinhart Jarisch undertook clinical traineeships in Denmark and the United States and postgraduate training at the Department of Dermatology, University of Vienna. He was appointed Assistant Professor in 1980, and from then until 2011 was Head of the Floridsdorf Allergy Center. In 2005, he was appointed Extraordinary Professor by the University of Vienna. Dr. Jarisch has served as Head of the Committee for Clinical Allergology of the Austrian Society of Allergology and Immunology (OGAI). He is the recipient of five medical awards, including the Clemens of Pirquet Medal from OGAI for life-time achievements in allergology. Dr. Jarisch holds three patents and is the author of 139 articles in peer-reviewed journals as well as the book Histamin-Intoleranz, Histamin und Seekrankheit (Histamine Intolerance, Histamine and Seasickness), now in its third edition.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.