Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/11/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number237
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note198 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1753 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine47 mm
- Edited byBent Rolstad,Sigbjorn Fossum
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1988
- Table Of ContentsA. Symposium on Surface Molecules in Leukocyte Interactions.- The Leukocyte-Common Antigen (L-CA) Family.- The Poly-Ig Receptor - Functional Aspects of Secretory Component Expression.- Lymphocyte Migration Molecules.- The Binding of Antigen Presenting Cells to T Lymphocytes.- B. 9th Germinal Centre Conference.- Bone Marrow, B-Cell Differentiation and the B-Cell System.- In Vivo Localization of B Lymphocyte Progenitor Cells in Mouse Bone Marrow.- Pattern of Distribution of Early B Lineage Cells in Rat Bone Marrow.- B Cell Precursor Populations in Fetal and Neonatal Rat Liver: Frequency, Topography and Antigenic Phenotype.- Rat Immununoglobulin Genes Have Comparable Patterns of JH Rearrangement in Normal Peripheral B Cells and in Pre-B and Cultured TdT+ Cells from Bone Marrow.- Chicken B Lymphocyte Differentiation: Bursal Microenvironment and Differences in Ontogeny Between Normal and SPF Birds.- Response of the Chicken Bursal Stroma to Treatment with Cyclophosphamide and IDB Virus.- Age-Dependence of Lymphocyte Production in Peyer's Follicles in Contrast to the Other Peyer's Patch Compartments and the Thymus.- Migration of Newly-Produced Virgin B Cells from Bone Marrow to Secondary Lymphoid Organs.- Memory B Cells Generated in T CellDependent Antibody Responses Colonise the Splenic Marginal Zone.- Marginal Zone B Cells and the Localisation of Antigen on Follicular Dendritic Cells.- CBA/N Mice Have Marginal Zone B Cells with Normal Surface Immunoglobulin Phenotype.- Thymus-Independent Type 2 Responses in Lymph Nodes.- Both Ly-1 B Cells and Conventional B cells Make Autoantibodies to Bromelain-Treated Autologus Erythrocytes.- IgG Subclass Distribution in Juvenile Human Tonsil: IgG3 and IgG4 Results of Specific Antibody Production Using Synthetic Peptides.- Interrelationships of Cell-Substrate and Cell-Cell Adhesion Structures in B-Chronic Lyraphocytic Leukemia (B-CLL) Cells.- Heterogeneity in the Expression of B-Cell Antigen in Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.- Growth Requirements of SJL Lymphomas In Vitro: Effect of BCGF II.- The Role of Follicular Dendritic Cells and Germinal Centers in Immune Reactions.- Morphological Diversity of DRC-1 Positive Cells; Human Folicular Dendritic Cells and their Relatives.- Identification of Alkaline Phosphatase Positive Cells in Human Germinal Centres as Follicular Dendritic Cells.- Isolation of Follicular Dendritic Cells From Human Tonsils and Adenoids. In Vitro Culture.- Immunohistochemical Study on Cultured FDC-C Enriched Lymphoid Cell Populations.- Interactions Between Follicular Dendritic Cells and Lymphoid Cells.- Deposits of Terminal Complement Complex and S-Protein on Follicular Dendritic Cells in Human Lymphoid Tissue.- Transport of Immune Complexes from the Subcapsular Sinus into the Lymph Node Follicles of the Rat.- FDC-Iccosome Mediated Antigen Delivery to Germinal Centre B Cells, Antigen Processing and Presentation to T Cells.- Is the Survival of Memory B Cells Dependent on the Persistence of Antigen?.- Memory B Cells but Not Virgin B Cells are Activated in Germinal Centers.- A Subpopulation of Germinal Center B Cells Differentiate Directly into Antibody Forming Cells Upon Secondary Immunization.- Specific Antibody Forming Cells in Lymphoid Follicles of Spleen: An Aspect of the Late Immune Response.- Enrichment of Germinal Centre Cells.- The Germinal Center Precursor Cell is Surface ? and ? Positive.- Surface IgD Phenotype of Rat Germinal Centre Precursor Cells.- The De Novo Generation of Germinal Centers is an Oligoclonal Process.- Changes in the Germinal Centre and Lymphocytic Corona After Peritoneal Inflammation.- Thymus, T-Cell Differentiation and the T-Cell System.- The Cholinergic and Adrenergic Innervation of the Rat Thymus.- Complex Heterogeneity of the Thymic Stroma.- Thymic Stromal Elements Defined by M. Abs: Ontogeny, and Modulation In Vivo by Immunosuppression.- Kinetics of Rat Thymic Dendritic Cells in Bone Marrow-Reconstituted Radiation Chimeras.- Allogeneic Cultured Thymic Fr
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.