All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £10.97Trending at £12.38
- £12.83Trending at £19.89
- £4.06Trending at £7.29
- £8.44Trending at £15.99
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
- £42.13Trending at £66.03
About this product
- DescriptionHistorians on Chaucer brings together 25 experts in the history of fourteenth-century England to discuss one of the most famous works of Middle English literature-Geoffrey Chaucer's 'General Prologue' to the Canterbury Tales-in relation to the economic change, social issues, and religious controversies of the period.
- Author BiographyStephen Rigby was educated at Sheffield and London universities. He has published widely on social theory, medieval English social and economic history, Middle English literature, and medieval political theory. Alastair Minnis is currently the Douglas Tracy Smith Professor of English at Yale University. Formerly he taught at the Queen's University of Belfast, Bristol University, and the University of York. His research methodology brings together reading strategies from literary criticism and the history of ideas, and an interest in medieval philosophy and theology has informed much of his work. He is a Fellow of the English Association and of the Medieval Academy of America.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication18/12/2014
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight940 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byStephen Rigby
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.