All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £13.34Trending at £16.89
- £12.28Trending at £14.95
- £4.95Trending at £8.90
- £7.94Trending at £10.98
- £15.56Trending at £20.99
- £24.80Trending at £42.93
- £17.74Trending at £20.00
About this product
- DescriptionAn illustrated history one of England's finest cities - York.
- Author BiographyPaul Chrystal was educated at the Universities of Hull and Southampton where he took degrees in Classics and wrote his MPhil thesis on attitudes to women in Roman love poetry. He appears regularly on BBC local radio the World Service. He is the author of over fifty books on a wide range of subjects, including histories of northern places, social histories of tea and of chocolate, a history of confectionery in Yorkshire and various aspects of classical literature and Roman history.
- Author(s)Paul Chrystal
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication15/07/2017
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleHistoric England Series
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note160 Illustrations, unspecified
- Width165 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.