All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.57
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks at the way that historic firsts in presidential campaigns, specifically with regard to a candidate's gender and race, have affected not just who runs and why they run, but also mass political behavior.
- Author BiographyEvelyn M. Simien is Associate Professor of Political Science, jointly appointed with the Institute for Africana Studies at the University of Connecticut.
- Author(s)Evelyn M. Simien
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication02/11/2015
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight244 g
- Width163 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.