All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £2.72
- £8.69Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionA full-colour guide to Warwick's many historic houses and gardens.
- Author BiographyAward-winning historian & researcher, Christine M. Cluley, has worked on Heritage Education projects at Warwickshire Record Office and Museum. After thirteen years she stepped down from the Chair of The Friends of the Warwickshire County Record Office and is now Vice Chairman. Although now a resident of Gloucestershire she lived in Warwickshire for 30 years and considers herself a Warwickshire woman. She has worked at Compton Verney for three years as a gallery interpreter, leading tours and talks. Jennifer Meir co-founded Warwickshire Gardens Trust. She has produced a number of A4 booklets for the Trust on individual sites. Jennifer also wrote Sanderson Miller and his Landscapes (Phillimore 2004) based on her PhD research.
- Author(s)Christine M. Cluley,Jennifer Meir
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note94, 91 colour illustrations
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.