All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Garden Club of Virginia has undertaken garden research and preservation work at numerous historic sites across the Old Dominion, restoring and creating beautiful landscapes for the education and enjoyment of all. This book documents this important contribution to the Commonwealth's botanical and architectural heritage.
- Author BiographyRoger Foley's award-winning landscape and garden photography has appeared in books and magazines for more than 20 years. He is the sole photographer in nine books, including the two award-winning books Washington's Gardens at Mount Vernon and Seascape Gardening.
- Author(s)Margaret Page Bemiss
- PublisherUniversity of Virginia Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2009
- Place of PublicationCharlottesville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Virginia Press
- Content Note125 colour photographs, 2 halftones, 45 line drawings
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Photographs byRoger Foley
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.33Trending at £23.90
- £66.16Trending at £92.81
- £9.68Trending at £10.05
- £14.25Trending at £14.98
- £16.59Trending at £25.28
- £22.22Trending at £23.50
- £10.38Trending at £10.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.