All listings for this product
Best-selling in Maps & Atlases
Save on Maps & Atlases
- £5.49Trending at £5.99
- £2.49Trending at £2.76
- £5.54Trending at £5.99
- £2.99Trending at £5.96
- £5.39Trending at £5.99
- £7.48Trending at £9.98
- £5.75Trending at £6.04
About this product
- DescriptionBoth its location and its architecture make Newcastle-upon-Tyne one of the most visually exciting cities in Britain. This book guides walkers of various abilities around both city and countryside in a series of 25 well-thought-out routes, each accompanied by a helpful map, historical background information and photographs.
- Author BiographyBrian Conduit is a much-published author of walking guides whose experience and knowledge of the area will be obvious to all who use this beautifully produced book.
- Author(s)Brian Conduit
- PublisherCarnegie Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2008
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationLancaster
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalatine Books
- Out-of-print date13/04/2015
- Content Note100 illustrations
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.