All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- Author(s)Matthias Perleth
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/12/1996
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleMedezin in Entwicklungslandern. Schriftenreihe zur Medezin und zu Gesundheitsproblemen in Landern der Dritten Welt
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 43
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1997
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Notefig. and tab.
- Weight240 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Volume editorHans Jochen Diesfeld
- Table Of ContentsContents: Chagas' disease - a general overview - Ecological and epidemiological aspects - Evolution of Brazilian medical science - Discovery of Chagas' disease - Early Chagas' disease research - Public health and Chagas' disease in Brazil.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Matthias Perleth graduated in medicine in 1994. He completed his internship in the department for General Practice at the Hannover Medical School. He is now working in the department of Epidemiology and Social Medicine of the same university as a research assistant. Current research interests are health technology assessment, health services research, evidence based medicine and physician-patient communication.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.