CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £14.98Trending at £16.68
- £12.98Trending at £13.64
- £15.91Trending at £19.99
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.96
- £10.99Trending at £12.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis edition of Historical Dictionary of the British Intelligence covers the history through a chronology, an introductory essay, appendixes, and an extensive bibliography. The dictionary section has over 1,000 cross-referenced entries on specific operations, spies and their handlers, the moles and defectors, top leaders, and main organizations.
- Author BiographyNigel West is the European Editor of the International Journal of Intelligence and Counter-Intelligence and teaches the history of postwar intelligence at the Centre for Counterintelligence and Security Studies. He is the author of many books, including the Historical Dictionary of British Intelligence (Scarecrow, 2005), Historical Dictionary of International Intelligence (Scarecrow, 2006), Historical Dictionary of Cold War Counterintelligence (Scarecrow, 2007), and Historical Dictionary of Sexspionage (Scarecrow, 2009). In October 2003 he was awarded the U.S. Association of Former Intelligence Officers' first Lifetime Literature Achievement Award. In 2012 he was appointed a judge of the St Ermin's Intelligence Book of the Year award.
- Author(s)Nigel West
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication18/02/2014
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitleHistorical Dictionaries of Intelligence and Counterintelligence
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Note39 black & white halftones
- Weight1280 g
- Width163 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine61 mm
- Edition StatementSecond Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.