Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £23.48Trending at £24.50
- £20.52Trending at £21.10
- £19.26Trending at £25.92
- £9.27Trending at £11.68
- £17.34Trending at £22.47
- £17.42Trending at £24.96
About this product
- DescriptionNeither a dictionary of environmental science, nor environmental issues, but rather an attempt to capture the people, places events, which have contributed to the development of environmentalisms around the world, attempting to place each term used in the context of a developing movement.
- Author BiographyEdward R. Wells (Ph.D., American Culture Studies, Bowling Green State University) is an Instructor of Environmental Studies at Bowling Green State University. His areas of research and instruction are in sustainable society, ecological restoration, and environmental impact assessment. Alan M. Schwartz (Ph.D., University of Pennsylvania) is a Professor of Environmental Studies at St. Lawrence University in Canton, NY, and is its founding environmental studies faculty member. He is an expert on U.S./Canada transboundary environmental problems. His works have been published in several books and journals including The American Review of Canadian Studies, The Environmental Professional, and International Perspectives.
- Author(s)Alan M. Schwartz,Edward R. Wells
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication28/07/1997
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Series TitleHistorical Dictionaries of Religions, Philosophies, and Movements Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 14
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Note13 b&w photographs
- Weight458 g
- Width145 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.