All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.16Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe Historical Dictionary of the Central African Republic contains a chronology, an introduction, appendixes, and an extensive bibliography. The dictionary section has over 1200 cross-referenced entries on important personalities, politics, economy, foreign relations, religion, and culture.
- Author BiographyRichard A. Bradshaw (1950-2014) a world history professor at Centre College in Danville, Kentucky. A former Peace Corps in the Central African Republic (CAR) from 1977 to 1984, his publications and fields of study included the CAR history culture, ethnobotany and Suma language. Juan Fandos-Rius is an independent scholar who has written extensively on the Central African Republic (CAR). He studied in Ohio, United States before studying law at University Jaume I in Castellon, Spain. He traveled to the CAR and has written articles on the CAR flag history, noted people biographies, ethnic groups, children's issues and political parties.
- Author(s)Juan Fandos-Rius,Richard Bradshaw
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication27/05/2016
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleHistorical Dictionaries of Africa
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note2 maps, 5 tables
- Weight1234 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine49 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.