All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £8.84
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis historical reference book dealing with school psychology covers over 450 terms, concepts, important people and organisations, issues, events, and other topics of note. This is a user-friendly encyclopedia for gathering information about the field of school psychology rapidly.
- Author BiographyTHOMAS K. FAGAN, Professor of Psychology, at the University of Memphis, Tennessee, has devoted his career to the study of school psychology. His coauthored or coedited books include, School Psychology: Past, Present, and Future (1994), Exploring Applied Psychology (1994), and Bibliographic Guide (1985). PAUL G. WARDEN, Professor of Applied and Behavioral Studies in Education, Oklahoma State University in Stillwater, has dedicated many years to teaching and researching school psychology. He has also provided his service as a school psychologist.
- Date of Publication11/03/1996
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight849 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byPaul G. Warden,Thomas K. Fagan
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.