CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.46Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the use of GIS in historical research, providing a clear agenda for its development.
- Author BiographyIan Gregory is Associate Director of the Centre for Data Digitisation and Analysis in the School of Geography, Archaeology and Palaeoecology at the Queen's University of Belfast. Paul Ell is Founding Director of the Centre for Data Digitisation and Analysis in the School of Geography, Archaeology and Palaeoecology at the Queen's University of Belfast.
- Author(s)Ian N. Gregory,Paul S. Ell
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/12/2007
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Historical Geography
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 39
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 colour illus. 3 tables
- Weight580 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.