Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince ancient times, the pundits have lamented young people's lack of historical knowledge and warned that ignorance of the past surely condemns humanity to repeating its mistakes. This book demolishes the conventional notion that there is one true history and one best way to teach it.
- Author BiographySame Wineburg is Professor of Cognitive Studies in Education and Adjunct Professor of History at the University of Washington, Seattle.
- Author(s)Sam Wineburg
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/03/2001
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCritical Perspectives On The P
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.45Trending at £24.84
- £9.28Trending at £17.42
- £25.40Trending at £26.87
- £26.50Trending at £28.66
- £25.05Trending at £27.59
- £23.42Trending at £29.44
- £15.70Trending at £19.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.