Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThis 1982 work conceives of historical geography as a field in its own right and as the foundation of a revitalized traditional, empirical human geography.
- Author(s)Leonard T. Guelke
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/02/2011
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Historical Geography
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight190 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.