All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.58
- £31.22Trending at £32.09
- £21.38Trending at £24.98
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £12.96Trending at £16.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook connects the big ideas and key thinkers of psychology and philosophy in a clear and cohesive theoretical narrative.
- Author BiographyMartin Farrell is an Honorary Lecturer in the School of Psychological Sciences at the University of Manchester. With over fifteen years' experience of teaching psychology, he has lectured on many aspects of the discipline but his main focus has always been on the interface between psychology and philosophy. He has lectured on the history of psychology for more than ten years, on consciousness for thirteen years, and has taught philosophy of science to postgraduate students for six years. This book is the fruit of this accumulated experience.
- Author(s)Martin Farrell
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/06/2014
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note46 b/w illus.
- Weight910 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.