CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionSpurred on by financial and accreditation issues, litigation to assure compliance with court decisions, equal higher education opportunity for all citizens, and the role of race in admissions decisions, accomplishments, and future of Historically Black Colleges and Universities has been renewed. This volume touches upon these issues.
- Author BiographyCharles L. Betsey is graduate professor in the department of economics at Howard University. His interests include labor economics, economics of black community development, and public finance.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byCharles L. Betsey
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.