Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £36.92Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 28 Nov
- £4.35Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 26 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume of original essays tackles the dilemmas surrounding the ways in which victims and victimhood are socially, politically, and culturally constructed, asking: How do we recognize and acknowledge suffering without objectifying affected communities and individuals?
- Author BiographySteffen Jensen is Senior Researcher at Dignity: Danish Institute Against Torture. He is the author of Gangs, Politics and Dignity in Cape Town and coeditor (with Andrew Jefferson) of State Violence and Human Rights: State Officials in the South. Henrik Ronsbo is Senior Researcher at Dignity: Danish Institute Against Torture and has published many articles on the effects of violence and civil wars in Latin America.
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication26/03/2014
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe Ethnography of Political Violence
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note1 illus.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byHenrik Ronsbo,Steffen Jensen
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £17.26
- £14.37Trending at £14.59
- £9.83Trending at £11.29
- £42.62Trending at £43.37
- £18.67Trending at £19.80
- £45.38Trending at £61.84
- £30.19Trending at £34.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.