Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionTackles the history of the terms normal and abnormal . This book features essays that explore these concepts from the perspectives of academic disciplines - ranging from art history to social history of medicine, literature, and anthropology. It also puts forward the ideas of philosophers such as Canguilhem, Foucault and others.
- Author BiographyUniversity of Southampton, UK
- Author(s)Waltraud Ernst
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/02/2006
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in the Social History of Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 26
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 20 black & white halftones
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.