All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.34Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- Author(s)Edwin R. Wallace
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/01/1985
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationHillsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnalytic Press,U.S.
- Weight604 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction I. Historiography 1. Historiography: Subject Matter, Theory and Data, Positivism vs. Historicism, Covering Laws 2. Historiography Continued: History and Psychoanalysis as Relationship, Idealism vs. Realism, Art vs. Science, Mutual Contributions of History and Psychoanalysis, Summary II. Causation 3. The Historical Background: Causation in Science and Philosophy, Causation in History, Prehistory of Psychic Causality and Historical Determinism, Causation in Freud 4. Crititques of Psychoanalytic Causation: Critique of Psychic Causality and Historical Determinism, Free Will vs. Determinism, Summary Conclusion
- Author BiographyEdward R. Wallace, IV, M.D., is Director of Psychotherapy Education and Associate Professor of Psychiatry at the Medical College of Georgia. In addition to his psychiatric training, he holds an M.A. in history from Johns Hopkins University and is a member of the Editorial Board of the Bulletin of the History of Medicine. He is the author of Dynamic Psychiatry in Theory and Practice (1983) and Freud and Anthropology: A History and Reappraisal (1983) and is coeditor (with Lucius Pressley) of Essays in the History of Psychiatry (1980).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.