All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe History of Herodian (born c. 178 179 CE) is one of the few literary historical sources for the period of the Roman empire from the death of the emperor Marcus Aurelius (180 CE) to the accession of Gordian III (238), a period in which we can see turbulence and the onset of revolution.
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1969
- Series TitleLoeb Classical Library
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo 454
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight310 g
- Width115 mm
- Height170 mm
- Translated byC. R. Whittaker
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £5.62Trending at £6.05
- £10.05Trending at £10.29
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
- £6.81Trending at £9.01
- £6.98Trending at £9.01
- £7.58Trending at £10.01
- £7.52Trending at £10.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.